NFO period: 22nd May – 05th June, 2023
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open-ended scheme replicating/tracking NIFTY50 Equal Weight TRI
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to provide returns that, before expenses, corresponds to the total return of the securities as represented by the underlying index, subject to tracking error. However, there is no guarantee or assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking returns that are commensurate with the performance of the NIFTY50 Equal Weight Index over long term, subject to tracking error by investing in securities covered by the NIFTY50 Equal Weight Index.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan. Both the Plans offer only Growth Option.
- Fund Manager – Mr. Sharwan Kumar Goyal and Mr. Ayush Jain
- Benchmark – NIFTY50 Equal Weight TRI
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)