NFO period: 28th March – 05th April, 2022
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open-ended scheme replicating/tracking Nifty Midcap 150 Quality 50 TRI
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to provide returns that, before expenses, closely correspond to the total returns of the securities as represented by the underlying index, subject to tracking error. However, there is no guarantee or assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking capital growth in tune with the index returns passive by investing in equity instruments comprised in Nifty Midcap150 Quality 50 Index.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan, both the plans offer only Growth Option.
- Fund Manager – Mr. Sharwan Kumar Goyal
- Benchmark – Nifty Midcap150 Quality 50 TRI
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)