NFO period: 25th September – 09th October, 2023
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open-ended equity scheme following innovation theme
- Investment objective – The scheme intends to provide medium to long-term capital appreciation through investment primarily in growth and innovation-oriented equity and equity-related instruments. However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long-term capital appreciation by investing in equity and equity-related instruments following innovation theme.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option & Payout of Income Distribution cum capital withdrawal option (Payout of IDCW Option).
- Fund Manager – Mr. Ankit Agarwal and Mr. Deepesh Agarwal
- Benchmark – Nifty 500 TRI
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)