NFO period: 08th April – 22nd April, 2021
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open-ended Liquid Scheme
- Investment objective – The objective of the scheme is to provide reasonable returns at a high level of safety and liquidity through investments in high quality debt and money market instruments. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be realised.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking income over short term by investing in debt and money market instruments.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 1,000/- and in multiple of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan & Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option with Dividend Payout and Dividend Reinvestment facility.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Anand Nevatia
- Benchmark – CRISIL Liquid Fund Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)