NFO period: 16th March – 24th March, 2023
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A close ended income scheme with relatively high interest rate risk and relatively high credit risk
- Investment objective – The scheme endeavours to provide regular income and capital growth to the investors through investments in a portfolio comprising of debt and Money Market Instruments maturing on or before the maturity of the scheme. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking income with capital growth over the tenor of the scheme by investing in Debt/Money Market Instrument/Govt. Securities.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of any amount thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan & Direct Plan having Growth Option and Income Distribution cum Capital Withdrawal option (IDCW).
- Fund Managers – Mr. Anand Nevatia
- Benchmark – CRISIL Medium Duration Fund CIII Index
- Maturity – 1196 days from the date of allotment
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)