NFO period: 03rd May – 17th May, 2021
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended equity scheme predominantly investing in dividend yielding stocks
- Investment objective – The investment objective is to provide capital appreciation and/or dividend distribution by investing predominantly in a well-diversified portfolio of equity and equity related instruments of dividend yielding companies. However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved. The scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
- Product suitability – This product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term capital appreciation. An open ended equity scheme that aims for growth by primarily investing in equity and equity related instruments of dividend yielding companies.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan & Direct Plan having Growth Option, Payout of Income Distribution Cum Capital Withdrawal Option (i.e Dividend Option) and Reinvestment of Income Distribution cum capital withdrawal option (i.e Dividend Reinvestment).
- Fund Managers – Mr. Sailesh Jain, Mr. Rahul Singh, Mr. Venkat Samala and Mr. Murthy Nagarajan
- Benchmark – Nifty Dividend Opportunities 50 TRI
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)