NFO period: 16th July – 30th July, 2021
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open-ended equity scheme following business cycles based investing theme
- Investment objective – To generate long-term capital appreciation by investing with focus on riding business cycles through allocation between sectors and stocks at different stages of business cycles. However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved. The scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
- Product suitability – This product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term capital appreciation. An equity scheme that by investing predominantly in Indian markets with focus on riding business cycles through dynamic allocation between various sectors and stocks at different stages of business cycles.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan & Direct Plan having Growth Option, Payout of Income Distribution Cum Capital Withdrawal Option (IDCW-Payout) and Reinvestment of Income Distribution cum capital withdrawal Option (IDCW-Reinvestment).
- Fund Managers – Mr. Rahul Singh, Mr. Venkat Samala(Overseas Investment)and Mr. Murthy Nagarajan(Debt Portfolio)
- Benchmark – Nifty 500 TRI
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)