NFO period: 28th April – 11th May, 2021
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended scheme tracking Nifty Next 50 Index
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to provide returns that closely correspond to the total returns of the securities as represented by the underlying index, subject to tracking error. However, there is no guarantee or assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term Capital appreciation by investing in securities covered by Nifty Next 50 Index.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Direct Plan and Regular Plan having Growth and Income Distribution cum capital withdrawal (IDCW) Option.
- Fund Manager – Mr. Raviprakash Sharma
- Benchmark – Nifty Next 50 TRI
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)