NFO period: 18th July – 01st August, 2022
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended fund of fund scheme investing in units of Quantum Nifty 50 ETF
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to provide capital appreciation by investing in units of Quantum Nifty 50 ETF - Replicating / Tracking Nifty 50 Index. There is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term capital appreciation by investing in units of Quantum Nifty 50 ETF – Exchange Traded Fund.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 500/- and in multiple of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having only Growth Option.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Hitendra Parekh
- Benchmark – NIFTY 50- Total Return Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)