NFO period: 22nd August – 05th September, 2023
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended squity scheme investing in technology-centric companies
- Investment objective – The primary investment objective of the scheme is to seek to generate consistent returns by investing in equity and equity related instruments of technology-centric companies. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be realized, as actual market movements may be at variance with anticipated trends.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking capital appreciation over long term to generate consistent returns by investing in equity and equity related instruments of technology-centric companies.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs.5000/- and in multiples of Rs.1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan & Direct Plan having Growth and Income Distribution cum Capital Withdrawal (IDCW) (Payout and Re-investment Facility).
- Fund Manager – Mr. Sandeep Tandon, Mr. Ankit Pande, Mr. Sanjeev Sharma and Mr. Vasav Sahgal
- Benchmark – S&P BSE TECk TRI
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)