NFO period: 09th July – 23rd July, 2021
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open-ended equity scheme predominantly investing in small cap stocks
- Investment objective – To achieve long term capital appreciation by predominantly investing in equity and equity related instruments of small cap companies. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved. The scheme does not guarantee/ indicate any returns.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking capital appreciation over a long period of time by investing in equity and equity related instruments of small cap companies.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan & Direct Plan having Growth Option and Income Distribution cum Capital Withdrawal (IDCW) Option. IDCW Option has the following two facilities: Payout of Income Distribution cum Capital Withdrawal facility (IDCW-Payout) and Reinvestment of Income Distribution cum Capital Withdrawal facility (IDCW- Reinvestment).
- Fund Managers – Mr. Aniruddha Naha is the equity fund manager for the scheme, Mr. Kumaresh Ramakrishnan is the debt fund manager for the scheme and Mr. Ravi Adukia will manage the overseas investments for the scheme
- Benchmark – Nifty Small Cap 100 TRI
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)