NFO period: 16th March – 20th March, 2023
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A close ended scheme. Relatively Low interest rate risk and Moderate Credit Risk
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to seek to generate returns and growth of capital by investing in a diversified portfolio of the following securities maturing on or before the date of maturity of the scheme with the objective of limiting interest rate volatility - Central and State Government securities and Other fixed income/ debt securities However, there can be no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking returns and growth over the tenure of scheme limiting interest rate volatility by investing in debt, money market and G-Sec instruments maturing on or before the date of maturity of the scheme.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Direct Plan and Regular Plan having Growth Option and Income Distribution cum capital withdrawal Plan – Payout Option.
- Fund Managers – Anju Chhajer
- Benchmark – NIFTY Low Duration Debt Index
- Maturity – 187 days from the date of allotment
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)