NFO period: 15th March – 19th March, 2021
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open-ended Target Maturity Exchange Traded SDL Fund predominately investing in constituents of Nifty SDL Apr 2026 Top 20 Equal Weight Index
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to provide investment returns closely corresponding to the total returns of the securities as represented by the Nifty SDL Apr 2026 Top 20 Equal Weight Index before expenses, subject to tracking errors. However, there can be no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking income over long term by investing in State Development Loans (SDL) similar to the composition of Nifty SDL Apr 2026 Top 20 Equal Weight Index, subject to tracking errors.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Presently the scheme does not offer any Plans/Options for investment.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Vivek Sharma and Mr. Siddharth Deb
- Benchmark – Nifty SDL Apr 2026 Top 20 Equal Weight Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)