NFO period: 22nd March – 26th March, 2021
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended scheme replicating/tracking Nifty 5 yr Benchmark G-Sec Index
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to provide investment returns closely corresponding to the total returns of the securities as represented by the Nifty 5 Yr Benchmark G-Sec Index before expenses, subject to tracking errors. However, there can be no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking income over long term by investing in Gilt Securities replicating the composition of Nifty 5 Yr Benchmark G-Sec Index, subject to tracking errors.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Presently the scheme does not offer any Plans/Options for investment.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Vivek Sharma and Mr. Siddharth Deb
- Benchmark – Nifty 5 Yr Benchmark G-Sec Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)