NFO period: 03rd July – 12th July, 2021
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended scheme replicating /tracking Nifty 50 Index
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to achieve return equivalent to Nifty 50 Index by investing in stocks of companies comprising Nifty 50 Index, subject to tracking error. However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved. The scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
- Product suitability – This product is suitable for investors who are seeking capital appreciation over the long term. Equity and equity related securities covered by Nifty 50 Index. Return that corresponds to the performance of Nifty 50 Index, subject to tracking error.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 500/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option only.
- Fund Manager – Mr. Girish Raj
- Benchmark – Nifty 50 Index TRI (Total Return Index)
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)