NFO period: 14th July – 22nd July, 2022
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended Index fund replicating / tracking the S&P BSE Financials ex Bank 30 Total Return Index
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to provide returns that correspond to the total returns of the securities as represented by S&P BSE Financials ex Bank 30 Index, subject to tracking error. However, there is no guarantee or assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – This product is suitable for investors who are seeking return that corresponds to the performance of S&P BSE Financials ex Bank 30 Total Return Index subject to tracking error. Long term capital growth.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 500/- and in multiple of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option only.
- Fund Manager – Mr. Swapnil Mayekar and Mr. Abhiroop Mukherjee
- Benchmark – S&P BSE Financials ex Bank 30 Total Return Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)