NFO period: 27th September – 29th September, 2023
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open-ended scheme replicating/tracking the Nifty 500 Total Return Index
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to provide returns that, before expenses, correspond to the total returns of the securities as represented by the Nifty 500 Total Return Index, subject to tracking error. However, there is no guarantee or assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – This product is suitable for investors who are seeking return that corresponds to the performance of Nifty 500 Total Return Index subject to tracking error. Long term capital growth.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 500/- and in multiple of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – The scheme does not offer any Plans/Options for investment.
- Fund Manager – Mr. Swapnil Mayekar, Mr. Rakesh Shetty
- Benchmark – Nifty 500 Total Return Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)