NFO period: 22nd September – 26th September, 2023
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended scheme replicating/tracking S&P BSE Sensex Total Return Index
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to generate returns, before expenses, that are commensurate with the performance of the S&P BSE Sensex Total Return Index, subject to tracking error. There is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme would be achieved.
- Product suitability – This product is suitable for investors who are seeking returns that commensurate with performance of S&P BSE Sensex Total Return Index, subject to tracking error over long term by investing in equity securities covered by S&P BSE Sensex Total Return Index.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – The scheme does not offer any Plans/Options for investment.
- Fund Manager – Ms. Ekta Gala and Mr. Vishal Singh
- Benchmark – S&P BSE Sensex TRI (Total Return Index)
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)