NFO period: 25th March – 29th March, 2022
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open-ended target maturity Index Fund investing in the constituents of Nifty SDL Jun 2027 Index. A scheme with relatively high interest rate risk and relatively low credit risk
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to track the Nifty SDL Jun 2027 Index by investing in State Development Loans (SDL), maturing on or before June 15, 2027, subject to tracking errors. However, there is no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be realized and the scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
- Product suitability – This product is suitable for investors who are seeking income over long term open ended Target Maturity Index Fund that seeks to track Nifty SDL Jun 2027 Index.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Income Distribution cum capital withdrawal (“IDCW”) Option with Reinvestment and Payout Sub-options.
- Fund Manager – Mr. Mahendra Kumar Jajoo
- Benchmark – Nifty SDL Jun 2027 Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)