NFO period: 22nd July – 29th July, 2021
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended scheme replicating/tracking Nifty Financial Services Total Return Index
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to generate returns, before expenses, that are commensurate with the performance of the Nifty Financial Services Total Return Index, subject to tracking error. The scheme does not guarantee or assure any returns.
- Product suitability – This product is suitable for investors who are seeking returns that are commensurate with the performance of Nifty Financial Services Total Return Index, subject to tracking error over long term by investing in equity securities covered by Nifty Financial Services Total Return Index.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – The scheme does not offer any Plans/Options for investment.
- Fund Manager – Ms. Ekta Gala
- Benchmark – Nifty Financial Services TRI (Total Return Index)
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)