NFO period: 19th April – 03rd May, 2021
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended fund of fund scheme predominantly investing in Mirae Asset NYSE FANG+ ETF
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to provide long-term capital appreciation from a portfolio investing predominantly in units of Mirae Asset NYSE FANG+ ETF. There is no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – This product is suitable for investors who are seeking to generate long term capital appreciation/income by investing predominantly in units of Mirae Asset NYSE FANG+ ETF.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth option under both the plans.
- Fund Manager – Ms. Ekta Gala
- Benchmark – NYSE FANG+ Total Return Index (TRI) (INR)
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)