NFO period: 19th April – 30th April, 2021
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended scheme replicating/tracking NYSE FANG+ Total Return Index
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to generate returns, before expenses, that are commensurate with the performance of the NYSE FANG+ Total Return Index, subject to tracking error and forex movement. The scheme does not guarantee or assure any returns.
- Product suitability – This product is suitable for investors who are seeking returns that are commensurate with the performance of NYSE FANG+ total return index, subject to tracking error and foreign exchange movement by investing in equity securities covered by NYSE FANG+ total return index.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – The scheme does not offer any plans/options for investment.
- Fund Manager – Mr. Siddharth Srivastava
- Benchmark – NYSE FANG+ TRI (Total Return Index) (INR)
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)