NFO period: 16th March – 29th March, 2023
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended scheme replicating/ tracking Nifty Smallcap 50 Index
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to replicate the composition of the Nifty Smallcap 50 Index and to generate returns that are commensurate with the performance of the Nifty Small cap 50 Index, subject to tracking errors. There is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme would be achieved. The scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking Long-term capital appreciation by investing in stocks comprising the underlying index and endeavours to track the benchmark index, subject to tracking errors.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 5,000/- and in multiple of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Direct Plan and Regular Plan having Growth, Payout of Income Distribution cum capital withdrawal (IDCW) and Reinvestment of Income Distribution cum capital withdrawal (IDCW).
- Fund Managers – Mr. Devender Singhal, Mr. Satish Dondapati and Mr. Abhishek Bisen
- Benchmark – Nifty Smallcap 50 Index TRI
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)