NFO period: 25th September – 09th October, 2023
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open-ended Target Maturity Index Fund investing in constituents of Nifty G-Sec July 2033 Index. A relatively high interest rate risk and relatively low credit risk
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to generate returns that are commensurate (before fees and expenses) with the performance of the Nifty G-Sec July 2033 Index, subject to tracking errors. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking income over Target Maturity Period. An open-ended Target Maturity Index Fund tracking Nifty G-Sec July 2033 Index.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 100/- and in multiple of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option, Payout of Income Distribution cum capital withdrawal (IDCW) Option / facility and Reinvestment of Income Distribution cum capital withdrawal (IDCW) Option / facility.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Abhishek Bisen
- Benchmark – Nifty G-Sec July 2033 Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)