NFO period: 22nd May – 24th May, 2023
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – Close ended debt scheme with maturity of 90 days. A relatively low interest rate risk and moderate credit risk
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to generate income by investing in debt and money market securities, maturing on or before the maturity of the scheme. There is no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking income over a short term investment horizon by investing in debt & money market securities.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 5,000/- and in multiple of Rs. 10/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Payout of Income Distribution cum capital withdrawal (IDCW).
- Fund Managers – Mr. Deepak Agrawal and Mr. Manu Sharma
- Benchmark – NIFTY Liquid Index
- Maturity – 90 days from the date of allotment
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)