NFO period: 17th March – 27th March, 2023
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – Close ended debt scheme with maturity of 1125 days. A relatively high interest rate risk and relatively high credit risk
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to generate income by investing in debt and money market securities, maturing on or before the maturity of the scheme. There is no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking income over a long term investment horizon by investing in debt & money market securities.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 5,000/- and in multiple of Rs. 10/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Payout of Income Distribution cum capital withdrawal (IDCW).
- Fund Managers – Mr. Deepak Agrawal and Mr. Manu Sharma
- Benchmark – NIFTY Medium Duration Debt Index
- Maturity – 1125 days from the date of allotment
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)