NFO period: 16th March – 24th March, 2023
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open-ended Target Maturity Index Fund tracking Nifty G-sec Sep 2032 Index. A relatively high interest rate risk and relatively low credit risk
- Investment objective – To generate returns which correspond (before fees and expenses) to the performance of Nifty G-sec Sep 2032 Index, subject to tracking difference. However, there is no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking returns that correspond (before fees and expenses) to the performance of Nifty G-sec Sep 2032 Index, subject to tracking difference by investing in Government Securities, TREPS on Government Securities/Treasury bills.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 1,000/- and in multiple of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan. Each plan under the scheme offers Growth option and Payout of Income Distribution cum capital withdrawal option (‘IDCW Payout’).
- Fund Managers – Mr. Krishna Cheemalapati and Mr. Vikas Garg
- Benchmark – Nifty G-sec Sep 2032 Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)