NFO period: 19th March – 24th March, 2021
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A Debt Oriented Interval Fund
- Investment objective – The scheme seeks to generate returns from investments in Debt and Money Market instruments maturing on or before the opening of the immediately following Specified Transaction Period. However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the objectives of the scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – This product is suitable for investors who are seeking regular fixed income over medium term by investing in Debt/Money Market Instruments.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan & Direct Plan having Dividend Option (Payout facility only) & Growth Option.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Anurag Mittal
- Benchmark – NIFTY AAA Medium Duration Index
- Maturity – 1825 days from the date of allotment
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)