NFO period: 05th August – 08th August, 2022
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open-ended Exchange Traded Fund tracking Nifty Infrastructure Index
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to provide returns before expenses that closely correspond to the total return of the underlying index subject to tracking errors. However, there can be no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme would be achieved.
- Product suitability – This product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term wealth creation. An Exchange Traded Fund that aims to provide returns that closely correspond to the returns provided by Nifty Infrastructure Index, subject to tracking error.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 1,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Currently, there are no plans/ options under the scheme.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Kayzad Eghlim and Mr. Nishit Patel
- Benchmark – Nifty Infrastructure TRI
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)