NFO period: 28th March – 11th April, 2022
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended equity scheme following housing theme
- Investment objective – To generate long-term capital appreciation by investing in equity and equity related instruments of entities engaged in and/or expected to benefit from the growth in housing theme. However, there can be no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme would be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term capital appreciation an open ended equity scheme following housing theme.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Direct Plan and Regular Plan having Growth Option and Income Distribution cum capital withdrawal option (IDCW) with Payout of Income Distribution cum capital withdrawal (IDCW Payout) sub-option and Reinvestment of Income Distribution cum capital withdrawal (IDCW Reinvestment) sub-options.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Sankaren Naren, Mr. Anand Sharma and Ms. Priyanka Khandelwal (for overseas investments)
- Benchmark – Nifty Housing Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)