NFO period: 20th July – 02nd August, 2021
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open-ended Index Exchange Traded Fund tracking Nifty FMCG Index
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to provide returns before expenses that closely correspond to the total return of the underlying index subject to tracking errors. However, there can be no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme would be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term wealth creation. An Exchange Traded Fund that aims to provide returns that closely correspond to the returns provided by Nifty FMCG Index, subject to tracking error.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 1,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Currently, there are no plans/ options under the scheme.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Kayzad Eghlim and Mr. Nishit Patel
- Benchmark – Nifty FMCG TRI
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)