NFO period: 25th August – 05th September, 2023
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open-ended equity scheme investing in Technology & technology related companies
- Investment objective – To provide long-term capital appreciation by investing predominantly in equity and equity related securities of Technology & technology related companies. There is no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking to generate long-term capital appreciation by investing predominantly in equity & equity related instruments of Technology & technology related companies.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 100/- and any amount thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Income Distribution cum Capital Withdrawal (IDCW) Option. Payout of IDCW Option / facility and Re-investment of IDCW Option / facility.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Balakumar B and Mr. Dhruv Muchhal
- Benchmark – S&P BSE Teck Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)