NFO period: 14th September – 28th September, 2023
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open-ended equity scheme investing in Pharma and healthcare companies
- Investment objective – To provide long-term capital appreciation by investing predominantly in equity and equity related securities of Pharma and healthcare companies. There is no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking to generate long-term capital appreciation by investing predominantly in equity & equity related instruments of Pharma and healthcare companies.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 100/- and and any amount thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan & Direct Plan having Growth option and Income Distribution cum Capital Withdrawal (IDCW) option with Payout of Income Distribution cum Capital Withdrawal sub-option, Reinvestment of Income Distribution cum Capital Withdrawal sub-option.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Nikhil Mathur and Mr. Dhruv Muchhal
- Benchmark – S&P BSE Healthcare Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)