NFO period: 19th May – 02nd June, 2023
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open-ended equity scheme investing in Defence & allied sector companies
- Investment objective – To provide long-term capital appreciation by investing predominantly in equity and equity related securities of Defence & allied sector companies. There is no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking to generate long-term capital appreciation/income by investing predominantly in equity & equity related instruments of defence and allied sector companies.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 100/- and any amount thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Income Distribution cum capital withdrawal option (Reinvestment of Income Distribution cum capital withdrawal option and Pay-out of Income Distribution cum capital withdrawal option).
- Fund Managers – Mr. Abhishek Poddar and Mr. Priya Ranjan
- Benchmark – Nifty India Defence Index TRI (Total Returns Index)
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)