NFO period: 16th November – 20th November, 2023
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended exchange traded fund replicating/tracking domestic prices of Silver
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to generate returns that are in line with the performance of physical silver in domestic prices, subject to tracking error. However, there is no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be realized and the scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term capital appreciation. Returns that are in line with the performance of Silver over the long term, subject to tracking errors.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiple of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Currently, there are no plan/options available under the scheme.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Ashish Sood (For Commodities)
- Benchmark – Price of Silver (based on LBMA Silver daily spot fixing price)
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)