NFO period: 12th July – 25th July, 2022
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open-ended equity scheme investing in maximum 30 stocks across market capitalisation
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the fund is to generate long term capital appreciation by investing in equity and equity related instruments of upto 30 companies across market capitalisation. However, there is no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be realized and the scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking Long Term Capital appreciation to generate income by investing in equity and equity related instruments and derivative segment of upto 30 companies.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiple of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and IDCW Option (Means Income Distribution cum Capital withdrawal). IDCW Option shall have Reinvestment, Payout & Transfer Facility.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Trideep Bhattacharya and Mr. Abhishek Gupta (Co-Fund Manager)
- Benchmark – NIFTY 500 Total Return Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)