NFO period: 17th March – 20th March, 2023
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A close ended debt scheme, A moderate interest rate risk and moderate credit risk
- Investment objective – The primary investment objective of the scheme is to seek to generate returns and capital appreciation by investing in a portfolio of Debt and Money Market Securities. The scheme will invest only in such securities which mature on or before the date of maturity of the scheme. There is no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investor who are seeking income over an investment horizon of 1147 days by investing in money market and debt securities with maturities on or before the maturity of the scheme.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/– and any amount thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Income Distribution cum capital withdrawal option (Reinvestment of Income Distribution cum capital withdrawal option and Pay-out of Income Distribution cum capital withdrawal option).
- Fund Managers – Mr. Sandeep Yadav and Mr. Laukik Bagwe
- Benchmark – CRISIL Short Duration Fund BII Index
- Benchmark – 1147 days from the date of allotment
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)