NFO period: 23rd April – 07th May, 2021
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open-ended equity scheme investing in maximum of 30 stocks in large cap, mid cap and small cap companies
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to generate long term capital appreciation/income by investing in equity and equity related instruments across market capitalization of up to 30 companies. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term capital appreciation by investing in equity and equity related securities across market capitalisation in maximum 30 stocks.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 5,000/- and multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Income Distribution cum capital withdrawal option (Reinvestment of Income Distribution cum capital withdrawal option and Pay-out of Income Distribution cum capital withdrawal option).
- Fund Managers – Mr. Shridatta Bhandwaldar
- Benchmark – S&P BSE 500 TRI
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)