NFO period: 28th September – 12th October, 2023
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open-ended retirement solution oriented scheme having a lock-in of 5 years or till retirement age (whichever is earlier)
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to provide long-term capital appreciation / income by investing in a mix of equity, debt, and other instruments to help investors meet their retirement goals. There is no assurance or guarantee that the objectives of the scheme will be realised.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking capital appreciation and income generation over long term. A hybrid scheme with by investing in equity and equity related instruments as well as debt and money market instruments.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 1,000/- and any amount thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth & Income Distribution cum capital withdrawal (IDCW) option. IDCW option under both the Plan(s) offer Payout of IDCW option& Transfer of IDCW option.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Viraj Kulkarni (equity portion), Mr. Gautam Kaul (debt portion) and Ms. Nishita Shah will be managing overseas investment portion of the scheme
- Benchmark – CRISIL Hybrid 50+50 - Moderate Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)