NFO period: 08th September – 13th September, 2023
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended scheme investing in arbitrage opportunities
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to seek to generate returns by investing in arbitrage opportunities in the cash and derivatives segments of the equity markets and by investing balance in debt and money market instruments. However, there is no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking short term income generation income through arbitrage opportunities in the cash and derivatives segments of the equity markets.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs.500/- and in multiples of Rs.1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan & Direct Plan having Growth option and Income Distribution cum Capital Withdrawal (IDCW) option with Payout of Income Distribution cum Capital Withdrawal sub-option, Reinvestment of Income Distribution cum Capital Withdrawal sub-option and Transfer of Income Distribution cum Capital Withdrawal sub-option.
- Fund Manager – Mr. Nimesh Chandan and Mr. Siddharth Chaudhary
- Benchmark – Nifty 50 Arbitrage Index (TRI)
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)