NFO period: 18th March – 23rd March, 2021
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended Exchange Traded Fund tracking NIFTY IT Index
- Investment objective – To provide returns before expenses that closely correspond to the total returns of the NIFTY IT Index subject to tracking errors. However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term wealth creation solution. The fund that seeks to track returns by investing in a basket of NIFTY IT Index stocks and aims to achieve returns of the stated index, subject to tracking error.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiple of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Presently the scheme does not offer any Plans/Options for investment.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Jinesh Gopani and Mr. Viresh Joshi
- Benchmark – Nifty IT TRI Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)