NFO period: 12th July – 26th July, 2021
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended debt scheme predominantly investing in floating rate instruments
- Investment objective – To generate regular income through investment in a portfolio comprising predominantly of floating rate instruments and fixed rate instruments swapped for floating rate returns. The scheme may also invest a portion of its net assets in fixed rate debt and money market instruments. However, there can be no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme would be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking regular income over short term investment horizon by investing predominantly in floating rate instruments (including fixed rate instruments converted to floating rate exposures using swaps/derivatives).
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiple of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Income Distribution cum Capital Withdrawal (IDCW).
- Fund Managers – Mr. Aditya Pagaria
- Benchmark – NIFTY Ultra Short Duration Debt Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)