NFO period: 28th November – 04th December, 2023
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A close ended debt scheme, A moderate interest rate risk and moderate credit risk
- Investment objective – The scheme will endeavour to generate returns through a portfolio of debt & money market instruments that are maturing on or before the maturity of the scheme. However, there is no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved. The scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking optimal returns over 100 Days by investing in debt & money market instruments maturing on or before the maturity of the scheme.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiple of Rs. 10/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Income Distribution cum Capital Withdrawal (IDCW).
- Fund Managers – Mr. Sachin Jain
- Benchmark – CRISIL Ultra Short Term Debt Index
- Benchmark – 100 days from the date of allotment
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)