NFO period: 14th July – 27th July, 2022
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended exchange traded fund tracking Nifty Financial Services TRI
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to provide returns that, before expenses, closely correspond to the total returns of the securities as represented by the Nifty Financial Services TRI, subject to tracking errors. However, the performance of scheme may differ from that of the underlying index due to tracking error. The scheme does not guarantee/indicate any returns. There can be no assurance that the schemes’ objectives will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term capital growth by investing in stocks comprising the underlying index and endeavours to track the benchmark index.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 500/- and in multiples of Rs. 100/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Not available.
- Fund Manager – Mr. Lovelish Solanki & Mr. Pranav Gupta
- Benchmark – Nifty Financial Services TRI
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)