NFO period: 19th April – 03rd May, 2021
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended equity scheme investing across large cap, mid cap & small cap stocks
- Investment objective – The objective of the scheme is to achieve long term growth of capital, at commensurate levels of risk through a diversified research based investment in Large, Mid & Small cap companies. The scheme does not guarantee/indicate any returns. There can be no assurance that the schemes’ objectives will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term capital growth and income by investing predominantly in equity and equity related instruments as well as debt and money market instruments.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 500/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Payout of Income Distribution cum Capital Withdrawal Option.
- Fund Manager – Mr. Mahesh Patil and Mr. Dhaval Shah
- Benchmark – Nifty 500 Multicap 50:25:25 TRI
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)