NFO period: 25th March – 28th March, 2022
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended Target Maturity Index Fund tracking the CRISIL IBX 60:40 SDL + AAA PSU Index - April 2027. A relatively high interest rate risk and relatively low credit risk
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to generate returns corresponding to the total returns of the securities as represented by the CRISIL IBX 60:40 SDL + AAA PSU Index - April 2027 before expenses, subject to tracking errors. The scheme does not guarantee/indicate any returns. There can be no assurance that the objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking income over the target maturity period an open ended Target Maturity Index Fund that seeks to track CRISIL IBX 60:40 SDL + AAA PSU Index - April 2027.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 500/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Payout of Income Distribution cum capital withdrawal (“IDCW”) Option.
- Fund Manager – Mr. Mohit Sharma
- Benchmark – CRISIL IBX 60:40 SDL + AAA PSU Index - April 2027
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)