NFO period: 04th September – 18th September, 2023
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended balanced scheme investing in equity and debt instruments
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the fund is to generate long term capital appreciation/income by investing in equity and debt instruments. However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved. The scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
- Product suitability – This product is suitable for investors who are seeking to create wealth and income in the long term by investing in equity and equity related securities and fixed income instruments.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 1,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan & Direct Plan having income Distribution cum Capital Withdrawal and Growth Option under each of the above plans. The Income Distribution cum Capital Withdrawal will have facility of Payout of Income Distribution cum Capital Withdrawal (IDCW Payout) and IDCW re-investment.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Mayur Patel (For Equity Portion) and Mr. Milan Mody (For Debt Portion)
- Benchmark – Nifty 50 Hybrid Composite Debt 50:50 Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)