NFO period: 20th July – 03rd August, 2021
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended short term debt scheme investing in instruments such that the Macaulay duration of the portfolio is between 1 to 3 years
- Investment objective – The scheme will endeavour to generate stable returns for investors with a short term investment horizon by investing in debt and money market instruments. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking income over short term by investing in debt & money market instruments with portfolio Macaulay Duration between 1 - 3 years.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 1,000/- and in multiple of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan & Direct Plan having Growth Option and Income Distribution cum Capital Withdrawal option (IDCW).
- Fund Managers – Mr. Anand Nevatia
- Benchmark – CRISIL Short Term Bond Fund Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)