NFO period: 29th July – 05th August, 2022
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended fund replicating / tracking the S&P BSE Quality Total Return Index
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to provide returns that, before expenses, closely correspond to the total returns of the securities as represented by the S&P BSE Quality Total Return Index, subject to tracking error. However, there is no guarantee or assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – This product is suitable for investors who are seeking return that corresponds generally to the total returns of the S&P BSE Quality Index subject to tracking error. Long term capital growth.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 500/- and in multiple of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – The scheme does not offer any Plans/Options for investment.
- Fund Manager – Mr. Swapnil Mayekar and Mr. Abhiroop Mukherjee
- Benchmark – S&P BSE Quality TR Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)