NFO period: 27th April – 05th April, 2021
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A close ended income scheme
- Investment objective – The scheme seeks to generate income by investing in a portfolio of fixed income securities maturing on or before the duration of the scheme. The scheme does not guarantee/indicate any returns. There can be no assurance that the schemes’ objectives will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking income with capital growth over long term by investing in debt and money market securities maturing on or before the tenure of the scheme.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 1,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Payout of Income Distribution cum Capital Withdrawal Option.
- Fund Manager – Mr. Mohit Sharma
- Benchmark – CRISIL Composite Bond Fund Index
- Maturity – 1098 days from the date of allotment
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)